How to Use:
- Point sharp end of scissors downwards.
- To turn on laser light, push button on right hand side of scissors.
- Adjust laser by turning the two screws on the side of the unit until you see the laser line up with blade.
- Lay material on a work surface.
- Before cutting, make a mark on opposite side of the paper or fabric being cut.
- Rest bottom blade of scissors on work surface and align laser with the mark on the opposite end.
- Carefully cut while keeping laser aligned with mark.
How to Change the Battery:
- On the button side there is a “cross” sign.
- Turn counter-clockwise to open.
- Install 2 new LR44 button cell batteries with positive end facing down.
- Then turn cover with “cross” sign clockwise to close.